Take your local and seasonal sweet corn to another level with this vibrant fresh salsa. Whether you are making the salsa to top your entrée or to eat as a snack, this salsa is versatile and will have your taste buds dancing!
- 2 cups cooked sweet corn, off the cob
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced small
- 3/4 cup tomato, diced small
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, chopped
- juice of 3 limes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Mix all the ingredients together. Enjoy!
This recipe was adapted from Chef Ingrid Rohrer-Downer’s recipe using sweet corn from Brethren Farms.