A Q&A with Essence Sage Oyos from the Mesa Grande Band of Mission Indians
We had the pleasure of interviewing Essence Sage Oyos from the Mesa Grande Business Development Council (BDC) to talk more about the work the BDC is doing to achieve the...
SLOW DOWN AND SAVOR: EATING MINDFULLY TO NOURISH YOUR BODY AND MIND
Tuning into your sense while eating is one way to be a more intuitive eater. Learn the simple technique of mindful eating and the impact it can have on creating a healthy relationship with food.
- Breakfast Mon-Fri, 7:00 am - 10:30 am
- Brunch Sat-Sun, 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Lunch Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Dinner Mon-Thu, 4:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Dinner Fri, 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Dinner Sat, 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Dinner Sun, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An Overview of the Upper Commons
Classics – All the comforts of great home cooking
Our selections at the Classics station provides the hearty meal that everyone always wants to know is available. This station is just plain good old-fashioned
food done well.
Global – A celebration of culinary cultural diversity
Featuring fresh ingredients matched with timeless techniques and authentic flavors from the global village. Our offerings will be cooked-to-order with
precise kitchen skills and a bit of flashy entertainment. Global offers a sampling of dishes from around the world.
Cucina – Hot-from-the-oven pizza, daily pasta creations and more
Grill – Featuring our 100% fresh ground chuck
burgers and more
In addition to the popular standard items, The Grill will feature daily specials.
Stacks – A create-your-own deli bar
Everything you need to create authentic deli-style sandwiches are the mainstay for Stacks, offering a variety of meats, cheeses and spreads, in-house baked
breads and rolls, plus accompaniments.
Greens – Fresh and bountiful salad bar
Some have proclaimed the death of the salad bar; we couldn't disagree more! Greens will feature fresh, seasonal fruits and vegetables, made from
scratch specialty salads and dressings, in-house baked croutons and bagel chips and a whole lot more. Each day you will have the opportunity to create your own fresh, flavorful salad plate, always with the very best the season and our kitchen has to offer.
Also available at the Upper Commons
• Memorable bowls of soups made with the finest and freshest ingredients – from stock to garnish.
• Vegetarian dishes offering a variety of seasonal vegetables, beans, whole grains and more.
• Visit our dessert cart for the ultimate decadent experience.
• Locally roasted Solude coffees is the centerpiece of our beverage selection.
• A made-without-gluten-containing-ingredients station, featuring soup, pizza, dessert, and more.